Saturday, September 06, 2003

I think its the house.

I simply never want to leave. It could be the people I suppose, but why every time? I'm usually with them the whole day, then when it comes time to leave I just never want to. It's not like that with any other people either.
None.
So what's different about these ones?

The odd thing is though, I never want to leave, but haven't once just stayed. I could. All I would have to say is "Can I stay over tonight?" I've been offered plenty of places to sleep... all of which are VERY comfortable, and I would be very happy sleeping there. I wonder why I havent.
weird...

Well, I suppose I'll just have to stay over sometime... sometime soon.

I love the house; I decided today that I would be comfortable and happy living there, and there are only a select few places like that for me. And I love the people; two of them are my very good friends.

So I suppose that's just it, I never want to leave because I enjoy it over there. Good atmosphere... good vibes. :)

Unfortuntaly though, tonight I'm back at my own house. Dont get me wrong... I absolutely adore my house, but I am here every night and it does get old.

Now that I'm home though, I suppose I'll retreat to my bedroom for the night.

Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home