Sunday, August 22, 2004

"You are so beautiful to..." not only me, but everyone.
You don't give yourself enough credit. At all.
"Try being the middle... being compared to you and her." screw that.

I can't wait until a couple years from now when you tell me that I was right. You'll be overwhelmed by all the swooners.
Plus, if you think about it, they would just get in the way right now. You have so much more on your plate that they would just fall off and be eaten by Cooper who always waits for something to accidentally drop off someone's plate.
You see... it will all come when you are ready for it. When you can take advantage of everything and actually enjoy it. For you can not waste swooners.

That conversation was a keeper. I will store it away as to never forget it. It won't be in my "conversations" folder in my e-mail. It won't be in my "letters" drawer in my room. It won't be written down in my journal. This one will be placed in the middle of my mind (not the back because then I might end up losing it.) but in the middle so that it's always there when I want it.

So, thank you for the wonderful conversation
and the lunch and the drive and the last bite of the muffin.


I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

More than you know...
More that you'll ever, ever know.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home