Do you think that you could you keep me safe while I still have fun??
... my kind of fun.
Is that okay with you? because in reality, that's what I want more than anything.
I need you there, but I'm not okay with you getting angry or upset with me when I do something that you would rather me not do.
I never put myself in situations that I don't think I'll be able to handle. I promise.
I really, really, really promise.
You see, there used to be a few people that I could say knew me better then I know myself. but that's not even true anymore... so I can handle what I make for myself. I know that I can. Because I know me now; better then I used to. much better, in fact.
You say that I don't give myself enough credit, and many times I'm sure you're right... I don't.
But just try to stick with me on this one.
*I could never lie to you.* Yet, don't forget that your opinion does and always will have an affect on me.
... my kind of fun.
Is that okay with you? because in reality, that's what I want more than anything.
I need you there, but I'm not okay with you getting angry or upset with me when I do something that you would rather me not do.
I never put myself in situations that I don't think I'll be able to handle. I promise.
I really, really, really promise.
You see, there used to be a few people that I could say knew me better then I know myself. but that's not even true anymore... so I can handle what I make for myself. I know that I can. Because I know me now; better then I used to. much better, in fact.
You say that I don't give myself enough credit, and many times I'm sure you're right... I don't.
But just try to stick with me on this one.
*I could never lie to you.* Yet, don't forget that your opinion does and always will have an affect on me.

9 Comments:
lying = bad juju
don't do it
:D
Truth
Don't bring your girl 'round me
true playa for real
-True playa, for real.
I ain't got no girl...
you playa, you. haha
NRD.
(by the way, frenchy ;) ... i know that lying is bad, hense the reason for the end of the entry. Silly.)
although I'd love to keep you safe, sometimes it seems impossible, you're such an adventurous girl.
Adventurous, yes.
But still safe.
Whoever you are, please try not to worry about me. but still try to keep me safe, because lord knows that I do need it sometimes.
*Who are you?
it seems its not important to you
its not me i can tell u that
but but... it is important. it is, it is, it is.
I don't like secrets like this. :(
who are you? :-/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home