Saturday, November 20, 2004

The first thing people know about me is you. And I have no problem with bringing you up multiple times in one conversation. I'll tell them anything. Because we have nothing to be ashamed of. We're about as real as it gets. We may be rare, but we're so real. You know, I could talk about you forever.
Maybe it's because I'm proud. Maybe it's because I'm honest. Maybe it's because I depend on you. or Maybe it's because I just plain love you. forever and ever and ever and ever.

I know I don't say it enough, but thank you. Thank you for you and thank you for helping to complete us.
I've never meant it more when I say that I don't know what I'd do without you.

*I love you. I love you. I love you.*

1 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

I don't know what I'd do without US.

This whole thing called life- yeah, it'd be a bit more frustrating.

Especially that little piece called "high school"- it's so much more fun since you are (were) there. :D

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home