Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I saw her take out the folded piece of paper and she began to speak.

I turned to my great friend and said "I think I'm already crying."
"I know..." she said as she lightly patted me on the back.

This is it, Beeb. That was it.
...and it couldn't have been any better.

thank you. thank you. thank you.

You really are amazing and they will miss you so much.
You have done more then you could ever imagine. Who would have thought that you would have come this far and been so successful.

*Everything happens for a reason, my pretty city girl.*

I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

Ummm... yeah- about that.
I don't cry.
Really, I just don't:
not for movies, not for books; I kind of feel heartless sometimes.

But that's all gone now because I did. It wasn't the convusling, sobbing type of crying; it was more of the few silent tears that gently seep from your watery eyes forsaking you and your sadness. ... yeah, it was kind of like that.

They love her and that will not stop now that the season has.

"They won't have me anymore," she said.
Yea- I doubt that.

3:03 PM  
Blogger christina said...

hodder never cries either!


like whoa.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home