Monday, January 03, 2005

...alright you two, I have found my defense mechanism.

And I despise it.
I'm sorry.
You can find me crying
alone in my room on nights like this.





There's just too much to come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan M. said...

i may not have the place making a comment to this, cause i dont know who it is directied to, but there is too much to come. you know that your never alone heather. obviously. but i mean when you cry in your room, ill be somewhere crying in my car. we are pretty damn close to being one person- except for the whole blonde vs brunette thing- but i still love you. so know that your not alone when your tears warm your cheeks....cause they warm mine too.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

because its all in my head and I just can't get it out.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Megan M. said...

amen sister

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home