Thursday, January 06, 2005

Enjoy:

Thirteen things you like:

1. my sisters
2. kissing
3. sleep
4. Boston
5. volleyball
6. pillows
7. friends
8. my parents
9. music
10. fire
11. writing
12. fog!
13. summer

Thirteen things you DONT like:
1. assholes
2. girls (only some of you know what I mean here. haha)
3. my nails right now
4. lying
5. hypocrites
6. sandwichs
7. tornados
8. being broke
9. shin splints
10. not being able to cry
11. bad dreams
12. school
13. lonliness

Ten movies:
1. Save the Last Dance
2. "O"
3. Shreck
4. The Shining
5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6. Finding Nemo
7. Oceans Twelve
8. Thirteen
9. The Sixth Sense
10. Pearl Harbor

Eleven good friends (in no particular order):
1. Paige
2. Ellen
3. Kerry
4. Katie
5. Maggy
6. Meg
7. Taylor
8. Robin
9. Sciac
10. Alan
11. Fatty

Eight things about you....physically:
1. Blondie
2. tall
3. white
4. green eyes
5. scars
6. make-up
7. straight hair
8. unless i curl it/make it curly

Seven Favorite foods/drinks...
1. PESSI
2. kettle corn
3. Diet Peach Snapple
4. clementines
5. chocolate
6. bread
7. pasta

Seven things that you wear daily:
1. jeans
2. some sort of shirt
3. black or brown belt
4. socks
5. bra-- black or blue or red
6. makeup
7. thong thuh thong thong thong :)

Five things that annoy you:
1. hypocrites
2. obsession
3. school
4. bad music
5. TV

Five things you touch everyday:
1. my hair
2. my cell phone
3. the fridge
4. my light switch
5. someone else

Four shows you watch...
1. I don't watch TV
2. Friends (DVD)
3. I don't watch TV
4. I don't watch TV

Two celebrites that you have a crush on...
1. Ewan McGregor
2. Sean Patrick Thomas



"So Heath, what'd you do on the snowday??"
"Well, you know..."


Haha, I suck. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

hahahaha... :D
yeah, you suck... just a little bit.
;)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your list, and I say power to those people who don't watch TV. HEHEHE. :)
And it's so true what you said about skinned knees and fender benders. Sometimes I tend to forget that good things don't just end, but that they also begin. Thanks for reminding me.

xoxo

3:28 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

anytime, babe... anytime. :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger mypage said...

well HA to you all, I know you said in no particular order but I was first so I win ;-) haha jk love you

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Heather =] this is Jenn (your cousin). hope you enjoyed your snow day! i think boston was the only school district in the state that was still open today (sadly), along with maybe brookline -.- crazy. well, at least you guys got to enjoy a day off. i'll ttyl! <3

p.s.- nice lists, there =)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

Hi Jenn!!! Boston soon, yea? :)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home