Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I have slept with two comforters on my bed for the past few nights. The wind is vicious and the snow whips around as if it has been caught in the most terrible tornado.
I'm afraid of tornadoes and I'm sure those comforters protect me from the tragedies that could occur from being vulnerable.
Baby, It's too cold out and without those comforters, I would freeze.

I can be your warmth, lovey.
Because I really don't want you to freeze.
Your arms are already frozen and your legs are slowly being drawn to the snowy twister. It's dangerous in there, little girl... get out while you can.

Familiar smells and routines are a neccessity. I understand that, you know I do.
But you just wait... because when the air stops spinning and rain decides to fall, the flowers will grow.
Lilacs bloom at the end of my driveway and boy are they beautiful.

I just can't wait.
We are ready to run. ready ready ready ready.

...this time, we can both sit in the front.
You'll find me in the passenger's seat.


*...sweet right here in the passenger's seat.* I love you more than words could ever express.

3 Comments:

Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

your amazing miss. watka. amazing. you make me cry.

10:07 AM  
Blogger loo said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooh
life's so sweet right there in the passenger's seat.
oooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah
life's so sweet.

When I look to my left, see your suntanned hands
Your muddy river hair and our thousand-acre plans
We're all shook up like a quarter in a can
Ain't life sweet.

Shiftin' those gears baby, one, two, three
Then you shifts those ocean-green eyes back to me.
Can't imagine a moment any better than this
Then we KEEP DRIVING!!!

;D

10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

have i mentioned lately how much i love you? because, really, it's from like, here, all the way up to the sky.

Hehehehehehe. :)

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home