Stress is getting the best of me and that's a fact.
But ladies, tonight was marvelous.
I was giddy... jumping around from pure excitement. and for what reason? The music at the beginning of the game? Not really. The boys on the ice? Probably not.
I loved the feeling. I have so much fun with you all.
You know what... screw memorizing tedious lines and researching reproductive systems.
Forget it!
I needed tonight.
And as much as I had on my mind that could have ruined my entire night,
it failed.
*I was happier in those couple hours than I have been in a very long time.*
But ladies, tonight was marvelous.
I was giddy... jumping around from pure excitement. and for what reason? The music at the beginning of the game? Not really. The boys on the ice? Probably not.
I loved the feeling. I have so much fun with you all.
You know what... screw memorizing tedious lines and researching reproductive systems.
Forget it!
I needed tonight.
And as much as I had on my mind that could have ruined my entire night,
it failed.
*I was happier in those couple hours than I have been in a very long time.*

1 Comments:
ill jump you anytime heath
thank you for last night, i had a blast too, even tho i was suffering a little, you helped me, and i know that ill never be able to find anyone that can make me feel as happy and excited as you lasies. so i second that thanks
-lets do it again : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home