Sunday, May 08, 2005

I do not have the inspiration nor the talent that she naturally holds.

But if you ever need me to, I can sit real still and turn whichever way you'd like and not even complain about being uncomfortable. Because I would do anything for you. And there's no place I'm happier than sitting and talking to you... just knowing that you're watching me.

And there really is no way that I could be as happy as she is all the time.

But no matter what mood I'm in, I will always tell you if something looks good. ((even if its only a belt in a perfectly matched outfit.)) And baby, you'll always be my Cinderella. You're so beautiful. Remember, the door to my "office" is always open. Because there's no place I'm happier than sitting and talking to you.


IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou

You are in my every smile.

4 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

Front row and center...
that's where I need you to be.

always. forever. until infinity bebe.

9:43 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

that just made me cry.

i love you girls. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger christina said...

who is you? because i dont think loo ever needs you to sit real still and turn whichever way she wants you to.....hm hm?

11:04 PM  
Blogger christina said...

i get it. i'm purple. she's green. DUH.



ugga bugga love you mucha.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home