still never exposed for fear that maybe someone would mistake her for content.
posted by Lippy at 9:41 PM
hell no!you know how much i looooooove crushes!!: )
Crushes are never OVER-RATED!!!!NEVER!!!
OMG crushes are definetly not over rated I heart crushes. Just kidding i could care less about crushes its spanish. I think i ruined the moment. Damn
hahahah spanish you're funny.watka-watka, crushes are never ever overrated. well, not usually, and this one definitely isn't! :)xoxox
yay....yay!i love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
hell no!
you know how much i looooooove crushes!!
: )
Crushes are never OVER-RATED!!!!
NEVER!!!
OMG crushes are definetly not over rated I heart crushes.
Just kidding i could care less about crushes its spanish. I think i ruined the moment. Damn
hahahah spanish you're funny.
watka-watka, crushes are never ever overrated.
well, not usually, and this one definitely isn't! :)
xoxox
yay....yay!
i love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home