still never exposed for fear that maybe someone would mistake her for content.
posted by Lippy at 11:14 PM
i was just gonna be like...lauren, you should not say that,then i remember why it was so funny.anyways: DISTRICTS!!! IM SO HAPPPYYYY FOR YOUUUU!!
frickin right!!!!! :Dfloating sounds good to me. I'll be up near you as soon as this coldness leaves. I don't like to float in snow. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
i was just gonna be like...lauren, you should not say that,
then i remember why it was so funny.
anyways: DISTRICTS!!! IM SO HAPPPYYYY FOR YOUUUU!!
frickin right!!!!! :D
floating sounds good to me. I'll be up near you as soon as this coldness leaves. I don't like to float in snow. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home