Tuesday, October 25, 2005

You gave nothing.

I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had. Someone to live for... unafraid to say 'I love you.'

Your words are nice, but love's not a three-way street. You'll never share real love until you love yourself. I should know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Megan M. said...

i cry every time it gets to the part were mimi keeps saying
'goodbye love'

the soundtrack keeps coming up over and pver in my life, it connects to so many things that im going through- emotionaly

sure genius



we are of one heart...i miss you

11:14 PM  
Blogger MOMSNOMS said...

i cry at that part toooooooo. and when roger and mark are talking. i just cry when i listen to that song, pretty much.

oh and i love you my little noodle.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Me said...

as sad as this song is...i just love it and it makes me...happy?

except, i balled my eyes out when i saw it.


I LOVE YOU!!! :):):)

hehe - I CALL YOU! ;)

8:14 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

definatly.

you HAVE to love yourself before anyone else.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home