I'm not usually hypocritical like this, but it makes me sad that no one writes much or at all anymore.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- An excellent start to the summer, I'd say. ;)Like ...
- Two-hundred and eight days later...I love you.
- Remember that look?Yea, me too.That will always br...
- "A keeper," she says...well, I just think you're i...
- It's funny really...Okay, so I'm ready to go back....
- There's a small garden in the back yard and a gard...
- A long, long time ago... (September 14, 2004)littl...
- 3 months...and that was quite the "anniversary."
- I would just like to begin by saying that the only...
- January 18, 2006The same familiar roads. Dark, but...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
I def agree with that people need to get their butts back on blogging
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home