Friday, September 12, 2003

I dont know...

...

I just need someone.

Someone that I can talk to.

Someone who won't criticize me, won't hold anything against me, and someone who I completely and utterly trust with all that I am.

Someone who I can just spill my heart out to and they would listen and care.

Someone who I feel completely comfortable around, with whom I feel that I can just be myself.

Someone who I could tell something to one day, and change my mind the next, and they wouldn't care. (Because I do that a lot.)

It'd be nice to have someone who I never get sick of and who I wouldnt mind being around for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

And someone with whom I could just sit with in silence, yet not be bored. Just content.


I need this person so bad.
But is there anyone out there like this?

I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home