Oh boy do I love you!
I haven't laughed that hard in SO long.
In fact, I don't think I've ever had tears streaming down my face.
It was almost 5, right?
and you just put a little in your sprinkle. I mean a sprinkle in your little.
You retarded bug, you. Who also has the amazing talent of interpretive dancing. ;)
You were like, "it pisses the ff--sssshhhhhiiiiiittttt oooouuutt of me ME ME ME ME!!!!"
AAAH A MONSTER!!!! MATRIX MOVE!!! into my lap! haha
Anyone up for french fries at 2:45?
WE'RE MAKIN FRENCH FRIES! ANYONE WANT SOME FRIES?!
The whole NINE servings!
How'd that Dr. Pepper/Coke taste? Loser. haha
Oh man... soooo many more.
It's amazing what can happen when you are running completely off of caffine until 4 in the morning.
Completely serious conversations and times when we are holding our aching sides as we are doubled over from laughter.
That is why I love you.
You now know something that no one else knows, my dear.
We had so much fun. :)
*I love us.*
I haven't laughed that hard in SO long.
In fact, I don't think I've ever had tears streaming down my face.
It was almost 5, right?
and you just put a little in your sprinkle. I mean a sprinkle in your little.
You retarded bug, you. Who also has the amazing talent of interpretive dancing. ;)
You were like, "it pisses the ff--sssshhhhhiiiiiittttt oooouuutt of me ME ME ME ME!!!!"
AAAH A MONSTER!!!! MATRIX MOVE!!! into my lap! haha
Anyone up for french fries at 2:45?
WE'RE MAKIN FRENCH FRIES! ANYONE WANT SOME FRIES?!
The whole NINE servings!
How'd that Dr. Pepper/Coke taste? Loser. haha
Oh man... soooo many more.
It's amazing what can happen when you are running completely off of caffine until 4 in the morning.
Completely serious conversations and times when we are holding our aching sides as we are doubled over from laughter.
That is why I love you.
You now know something that no one else knows, my dear.
We had so much fun. :)
*I love us.*

3 Comments:
One more thing...
PPPPSSSHHHTTT
*almost. ;)
yep, ya do. :)
and that makes me smile.
I love us too!!!
hehe. and its not like anyone else cares about these little notes....
Or understands them for that matter.
:)
Just us.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home