Monday, May 10, 2004

You're so scared.

I hate to see you like this. Absolutely hate it.

I wish you could talk to me about everything that you're feeling because I would love to know all your thoughts.
I want you to be able to tell me what you're worried about and what makes you cry.
I wish you knew how much I care.

You keep so much in, but I know that you tell him, and I saw you telling them tonight.
And that's fine; I'm glad to know that you have someone that you can talk to about it.

You are not alone in this, I hope you understand that.

You know how much I hate the thought of it, but I hope that you also know that I want to help you as much as possible.

You're terrified, but I know that you'll be fine.
You'll actually do great. Just like always.

You can handle anything.

It will be fun, lovely.
You'll have a great time.

We'll miss you, and you'll miss us... but it will be fun.

You will have so many stories to share with me when you get home, and we can stay up all night in front of the fire and talk about everything that has been going on in both of our very seperate lives. Just like we used to.
You can update me on your new life... every little detail of it.
And I'll be sure to tell you everything that's going on around here so that you can also be sure not to forget your "old life."
Same old, same old, for me; and new, fun things for you.
I want to hear all about it.

We'll go on long drives and talk some more.
And I'll pay for gas.

We can sing to wonderful songs that you like, and belt out sweet harmonies that only you and I can achieve together.

And sometimes, on cool spring evenings, when you come home for spring break, we can sit out on the porch and reminisce on old times that we will remember forever.
Forever.

Memories last a lifetime, so in reality, you have nothing to worry about.

Sure, you'll be nervous at the beginning but that will be half the fun.

So, it's alright to be scared, and it's alright to cry.
But know that I'm here if you ever need me. No matter if we're on good terms or not. Stupid little disputes mean nothing when it comes to needing a shoulder to lean on.
... and mine is always free for you.
Use it. :)

I love you so very much.


*You are never alone.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home