I'm sorry.
I really didn't mean to make you worry so much.
I'm okay...
I have no intention of hurting myself.
When you told me that you had thought that, a lump formed in my throat and my chest felt empty. I had to supress the tears.
I've always known that you care about me and love me, but that made me realize it so much more.
I told you to read it so that maybe you wouldn't worry. But I forgot to tell him, and my idea fired back at me.
Going back and reading it now, I understand what you mean. It doesn't sound good, but all of it is true... only if you take it the way I meant it to be taken.
The way I meant to write it is obviously not the first thing someone thinks when they read it, though.
I didn't mean for it to be like that at all.
I talk to you, and I always will.
And I just want you to know that.
So, I truly am sorry for making you worry and wonder.
I'm sorry for scaring you.
*But don't be afraid for me; I'm strong... and I've got everything under control.*
I really didn't mean to make you worry so much.
I'm okay...
I have no intention of hurting myself.
When you told me that you had thought that, a lump formed in my throat and my chest felt empty. I had to supress the tears.
I've always known that you care about me and love me, but that made me realize it so much more.
I told you to read it so that maybe you wouldn't worry. But I forgot to tell him, and my idea fired back at me.
Going back and reading it now, I understand what you mean. It doesn't sound good, but all of it is true... only if you take it the way I meant it to be taken.
The way I meant to write it is obviously not the first thing someone thinks when they read it, though.
I didn't mean for it to be like that at all.
I talk to you, and I always will.
And I just want you to know that.
So, I truly am sorry for making you worry and wonder.
I'm sorry for scaring you.
*But don't be afraid for me; I'm strong... and I've got everything under control.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home