Monday, April 12, 2004

what time is it? 4:20 PM
full name: Heather Lynn Watka
nicknames: Heath, Hebber, Hev, Hevver, Heb, HeatherCrisp, Wak, feath, and MANY more
date of birth: February 27, 1989
where do you live? Pepperell
what school do you go to? NMRHS
siblings and their ages: Christina 18 (weird...), Lauren 17
Pets? Cooper (my puppy), Noel the Tick (cat), and there's a bug in a jar in my room, but he should be dead soon.
********************************************
(((your looks)))
hair color: blonde, but not fake blonde
eye color: Mostly green, but they have yellow on the inside and blue on the outside
height: about 5' 8"... I think :-/ lol
contacts/glasses? no way man
piercings? 3 in my left ear, two in my right
want more? yeah, more in my ears and maybe my belly button :)
tattoo? i want one
if so, what/where? Either on the back of my shoulder or the small of my back .....something probably matching Meg and Steve :)
certain fashion you follow? Not really... I wear what I like and usually what's comfortable... if I like what's "in," I buy it.
***************************************
(((lately)))
how are you today? today I'm wonderful! it's been such a good day
what pants are you wearing right now? my comfy khaki one's with the pockets
what shirt are you wearing right now? just a plain white one (I dont think i've ever worn this shirt before... heh.)
what does your hair look like at the moment? It's straight and down... kinda flowy... I like it.
what song are you listening to right now? Cruisin' Together (one of my favorite songs ever!)
what's the last thing you ate? Does Pessi count? before that... uuumm... chips and salsa
how is the weather right now? It's wicked nice... sunny, clear skies, kinda chilly but not bad.
last person you talked to on the phone? Meg
last dream you can remember? Ew, it was weird... it started in my back yard with me, Lauren, Kim, and Meg on the trampoline... and then this big black bag blew into the yard from the wind. It came from the back, and at first we thought it was just trash, so we didnt really bother with it. But then the wind stopped, and the bag kept moving towards us, and I realized that it was a body bag so I ran into the house (and yes, my legs did hurt even in the dream) ... leaving the other three out there to fend for themselves. Then I called the police and they came and opened the bag and inside it was a large man that looked like the cockroach type thing in Men In Black. THEN the dream all of the sudden jumped to a cave with me, Meg, Ben, Lauren, Kim, Christina, Alan, and Steve. We were exploring this cave that was lit by only like... red and blue and green lights. And we were lost. End of dream... weird.
who are you talking to right now? Kellen, Joe, Meg, Sciacca, CASEY, and Maggy :)
what time is it? 4:44 PM
*************************************
(((more about YOU)))
last four digits of your phone number: 9711
if you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably that really cool blue color that you can only find in the packs of Crayola crayons that have like 150 different colors
have you ever almost died? probably, I claim to have "almost died" a lot. But there was once that I had a stalker, so I'm not sure what his plans were :-/ Also once that Steve almost stabbed me, so that was a close call too.
how do you eat an oreo? with milk
what makes you happy? Spring... and when my friends are happy. And mostly, getting along with my sister(s)
what's the next cd you're going to buy? Hells Pit
what's the best advice ever given to you? "You can be whatever you want to be. Other people dont have to agree with you, just don't ever let their opinions change what you are."
ever won any special awards? yes. many. A bunch in middle school (one for ever class) and a few for Volleyball.
what are your future goals? I really don't know what I want to be, but I'm thinking about teaching. I want to act, too though. I want to get married and have a BABY (or 4) also hehe
do you like to dance? Yes sah! JR PROM SWING DANCING CREW!!
what's the most stupid thing that has ever come out of your mouth? too many to count... yeah, I talk a lot... ;) maybe telling everyone that I was gonna get a drink as i walked into the bathroom :-/ oooooor that "you're the only person that I talk to the phone on..." lol
what's your favorite memory? I have so many memories... the best one... and maybe the worst one is probably the last Twilight Festival in Columbia... June 6, 2001 or maybe it was hangin out on the roof with my best friend for at least 4 hours one night. That was so awesome
if you could change one thing about you, what would it be? I wish I didn't get mad as much. But i'm workin on it.
where do you shop the most? I don't shop much, but probably Aeropostale if I can help it. If not, I'm at Brooks a lot. lol
how many kids do you want? More then 2, and if not 2, then 4, and if not 4, then 6. I think 6 is my limit.
sons? Most likely
daughters? of course... i have to have my little girl
do you do drugs? Well, I am on a lot of Motrin right now, but other then that... no.
do you drink? drink what? heh. jk... no I don't drink
what kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Well, my Pantene Pro-V is gone right now, but I need to get some more. For the time being, I have to settle with Herbal Essences.
what sport do you hate the most? Golf isn't the greatest, and curling just doesnt quite appeal to me either.
what are you most scared of? Dying alone and never experiencing true love. College is way up there too.
how many tvs are in your house? 2
do you have your own phone line or cell phone? not yet... but i'm workin on it
do you sleep with stuffed animals? nope, just a bunch of pillows.... unless i happen to fall asleep in the futon, then I'm surrounded
have you ever broken a bone? nope, i'm a bone-breaking virgin. :)
what do you dream about? the future
who do you tell your dreams to? Meg, Loo loo, Kim, Katie... the usual... heh.
who's the loudest friend you have? depends on the day and the moods, but Meg and I get pretty loud with the right music ;)
who's the quietest friend you have? haha me? and quiet people? hahahaha good one!
******************************
(((for everyone..)))
cute and mysterious or wild and sexy? depends... i could go for both.
dark or blonde hair? blonde. But dark does look nice if it fits.
long or short hair? short hair on guys unless they have the hott, shaggy Abercrombie look. And it doesnt matter for girls.
curly or straight hair? depends. I like the shaved look for a lot of guys.. if it works (but not bald) and it depends on the girl.
color of eyes? Brown isnt my favorite... but I really like deep green or blue eyes. As long as they're pure
long or short nails? short nails for guys, and not too long for girls
hat or no hat? depends on the person
good or bad? I tend to be attracted to "bad" boys... But i'm a big fan of both ;)
hair up or down? uum... both... dont wear it the same all the time, throw a little spunk into the mix.
jewlery or none? I wear jewelery... I think ear rings make people look really good. But don't go too far with it.
tall or short? TALL! (even though I hate being tall) But they can't be tall and really skinny. Then they look like they can break.
accent or no accent? mmmm accents... As long as it's real
pants or dress? Pants look good on everyone... but dresses look really nice on special occasions
tan or fair? TAN!!!!!!! I love being tan. I miss being tan. Tans make EVERYONE look SO much better. But don't be fake about it.
glasses/contacts? contacts
pretty indoor or crazy party? pretty indoor? huh? lol.. well, I'm not really the "partying type" but I don't like to chill alone either, so I prefer hangin with a bunch of people that I'm comfortable with, just relaxin.
freckles or none? freckles are so cute!! but that also depends on the person
shy or outgoing? I tend to get shy around shy people. I need someone who talks. So outgoing, I guess
funny or always cool? Just be yourself. I like it when someone can make me laugh, but not try to impress me all the time.
talkative or shy? They need to be able to talk to me... but people who talk too much are just annoying
who's your hottest friend? heh. I'm so surrounded by GORGEOUS people... can't pick one.
********************************************
(((pick one:this or that)))
lights on/off? uuuh... off... duh.
snow, rain or sun? RAIN... i LOVE rain!
scary or happy movies? happy... but sometimes I just need a good scary movie... rare occasions
backstreet boys or *n sync? Boy bands, eh? lol Well, I had an *N Sync streak... so i'd have to say them.
paper or plastic? umm, either one, thanks.
sausage or pepperoni: depends on the meal
summer or winter? I CAN'T FECKING WAIT TILL SUMMER
hugs or kisses? Hugs from everyone are great.... but depending on the person... kisses are niiiiiiiice.
chocolate or white milk? white in winter, chocolate in summer.
root beer or dr. pepper? not too sure... i've always had a thing for dr. pepper. hehe
glass half full or half empty? half full? f that... its spillin!
cd or tape? CD
tape or dvd? dvd
cats or dogs? i love coopy
mud or jell-o wrestling: MUD!
skiing or boarding? never been boarding.. but i'm not a big skier
day or night? oooo night :)
cake or pie? depends on the kind.
silver or gold? silver definitely ... Hatchet man baby:)
diamonds or pearls? IT RAINS DIAMONDS NIGHTLY
sunrise or sunset? mmm... sunset.. i love the night.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(((your favs.)))
color: black and red
food: Mozerella sticks made by me... Breadsticks and chicken wings made by meg...PANERA
fast food: Taco Bell!
candy: i love jolli ranchers so much
beverage: pessi
ice cream flavor: uumm... chocolate
sport: VOLLEYBALL!!! its in the fam
animal: MONKEY!
type of music: Psychopathic, and soooo much more.
radio station: I dont listen to the radio
song: Megger and Hebber Show
band: ICP... Maroon 5... Dark Lotus... DISPATCH
numbers: 8, 9, 6 17
actor/actress: Julia Stiles
day of the year: anytime mid summer.
month: ... not too sure.
tv show: tv? whats that? haha FRIENDS
store: I dont shop
scent: ... mmm... so many scents.. i like the smell of the air right after it rains.
teacher: MR CULLEN!!! and ms. Monico :) Mrs. V doesnt count as a teacher anymore
game: how long can we stay up and sing a song off the top of our heads?!?... we won that, by the way.
saying: heh. not sure... i lub oo!!! :)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(((have you ever...?)))
loved somebody so much it made you cry? love? whats that? haha... well... yea
smoked? smoked what?
drank? not a lot
broke the law? i dont know....maybe the other night haha
ran from the cops? haha we almost did last night but didnt work out too well
stolen something? nope... i'm clean on this one
lied? has anyone seriously not ever lied? sure, i've lied... but not with the intent of hurt.
made yourself throw up? i dont think so.
made yourself cry to get out of trouble? hahahahaha probably
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(((on a final note...)))
what time is it now? 6:30... I got distracted
do you want your friends to put this in their journals, too? I got it from one of my friends journals, so sure.
who do you think will? Meg... cept she already has it. :-/
who do you think will not? I dont care.
do you like filling these things out? This was the first one, but sure... they are fun:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home