I've had enough.
Enough of you...
You and your lies...
And your uncaring faces...
And your fake smiles...
And your "tainted" view of me...
And your broken promises...
I'm so sick of you.
To tell you the truth, I don't care anymore.
You've gone too far this time.
It will no longer be as easy as it was before.
I mean, sure... things will hopefully get back to normal eventually.
Obviously, someday things will be good again... but it's going to take time.
A lot of time.
And I don't think you understand how hard this is for me.
Actually, I know that you don't understand.
Because, quite frankly, you don't understand me anymore.
You should have known.
I don't know when or how it happened, but I feel like almost everything we ever had is gone.
How can you let it be like this?
How can you not care enough to even notice?
I wish it could just go back to how it used to be.
When things worked.
When we worked perfectly.
Back to the times when people would say that they were jealous of us for that amazing connection we had.
Hell, I would have been jealous too.
We were different before, and now I think we're just like everyone else.
Maybe worse.
I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done about it right now though, because things can not go back to how they used to be.
Not yet, anyway.
I thought I could trust you.
I thought that no matter what happened, we would always have that trust.
I guess I was wrong.
That's too bad, though.
It's really too bad.
Trust is such a delicate thing... I thought you of all people understood that.
It's just a matter of earning it back now, I guess.
I don't know what's going to happen with you and I for the time being.
Don't expect much though, because bluntly, you will get nothing from me.
Not for a long, long time.
I will still talk to you, but I won't tell you anything.
At all.
Don't even bother asking anymore.
There's really no point.
I know that it will be hard, and I don't know if I'm ready for this "lack of you" yet.
I guess we'll see.
I wouldn't even be surprised if you didn't notice the change.
You know, you haven't noticed much lately.
You're just too caught up in your own little world to worry about anything else now, huh?
Well, that's fine.
Like I said, I just don't care anymore.
I still care about you, and I do still love you.
But don't expect me to say it. Because I won't...
Not yet.
I'm through with it all.
*I've had enough.*
Enough of you...
You and your lies...
And your uncaring faces...
And your fake smiles...
And your "tainted" view of me...
And your broken promises...
I'm so sick of you.
To tell you the truth, I don't care anymore.
You've gone too far this time.
It will no longer be as easy as it was before.
I mean, sure... things will hopefully get back to normal eventually.
Obviously, someday things will be good again... but it's going to take time.
A lot of time.
And I don't think you understand how hard this is for me.
Actually, I know that you don't understand.
Because, quite frankly, you don't understand me anymore.
You should have known.
I don't know when or how it happened, but I feel like almost everything we ever had is gone.
How can you let it be like this?
How can you not care enough to even notice?
I wish it could just go back to how it used to be.
When things worked.
When we worked perfectly.
Back to the times when people would say that they were jealous of us for that amazing connection we had.
Hell, I would have been jealous too.
We were different before, and now I think we're just like everyone else.
Maybe worse.
I'm not sure if there is anything that can be done about it right now though, because things can not go back to how they used to be.
Not yet, anyway.
I thought I could trust you.
I thought that no matter what happened, we would always have that trust.
I guess I was wrong.
That's too bad, though.
It's really too bad.
Trust is such a delicate thing... I thought you of all people understood that.
It's just a matter of earning it back now, I guess.
I don't know what's going to happen with you and I for the time being.
Don't expect much though, because bluntly, you will get nothing from me.
Not for a long, long time.
I will still talk to you, but I won't tell you anything.
At all.
Don't even bother asking anymore.
There's really no point.
I know that it will be hard, and I don't know if I'm ready for this "lack of you" yet.
I guess we'll see.
I wouldn't even be surprised if you didn't notice the change.
You know, you haven't noticed much lately.
You're just too caught up in your own little world to worry about anything else now, huh?
Well, that's fine.
Like I said, I just don't care anymore.
I still care about you, and I do still love you.
But don't expect me to say it. Because I won't...
Not yet.
I'm through with it all.
*I've had enough.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home