I made a friend today.
He took my breath away.
So small, yet so perfect.
He fit perfectly in my lap.
I had him in my arms, and he opened his eyes.
I was speechless.
He and I, we are going to be great friends.
15 years apart...
...exactly.
I held him in one arm while he held my pinky of the other hand.
Magic.
A feeling like no other.
He was so soft and warm.
The world is full of miracles.
*Embrace them.*
He took my breath away.
So small, yet so perfect.
He fit perfectly in my lap.
I had him in my arms, and he opened his eyes.
I was speechless.
He and I, we are going to be great friends.
15 years apart...
...exactly.
I held him in one arm while he held my pinky of the other hand.
Magic.
A feeling like no other.
He was so soft and warm.
The world is full of miracles.
*Embrace them.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home