He's going to teach me to drive.
We talked endlessly.
Me asking the questions, and him patiently answering each and every one of them, no matter how obvious or ridiculous it might have been.
I love him.
I could have stayed in that car and talked with him for hours.
It was a conversation long overdue.
I missed him.
I missed him more then I even realized at the time.
Looking back now, it was hard...
...for all of us.
But he's back now.
Stronger than ever.
He's so happy.
It makes me smile just to see him like this.
And just to be able to talk to him again.
And to see him everyday for more then only a few minutes.
And to be able to say goodnight every night.
It should have always been like that, but all of this has only made us appreciate everything more.
It was a good thing. Just like you said.
Just like you knew.
*Did I ever tell you, you're my hero?*
We talked endlessly.
Me asking the questions, and him patiently answering each and every one of them, no matter how obvious or ridiculous it might have been.
I love him.
I could have stayed in that car and talked with him for hours.
It was a conversation long overdue.
I missed him.
I missed him more then I even realized at the time.
Looking back now, it was hard...
...for all of us.
But he's back now.
Stronger than ever.
He's so happy.
It makes me smile just to see him like this.
And just to be able to talk to him again.
And to see him everyday for more then only a few minutes.
And to be able to say goodnight every night.
It should have always been like that, but all of this has only made us appreciate everything more.
It was a good thing. Just like you said.
Just like you knew.
*Did I ever tell you, you're my hero?*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home