Saturday, February 07, 2004

I've always had this unrealitic dream of traveling around the world in a huge, floating, glass bubble.

When I was a child, I wanted the bubble to be filled with animals and plants as companions on my journey.

Then, I wanted my bubble to be filled with pillows. All kinds of pillows.


And for a while, I didn't want anything in my bubble.
I hoped for the excitement of it being nothing but me against the world.

But... now I'm afraid that my wishes have changed.
Now I want you to join me in my bubble.
You could bring me a flower, and perhaps there would be a small lady bug on it.

...we would have pillows, too.
Lots of them.

I promise it would be a comfortable trip.

And we would talk.
For hours and hours on end.
About everything. Just because we could.

Because we would be in a bubble.
And in a bubble, anything goes.

We would talk while laying on pillows and watching the small lady bug on the beautiful flower.


*And it would be us against the world.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home