Sunday, January 25, 2004

I was finally back home.

I, once again, let myself into the house and said hello to your parents...
You know, I love them so much.

And then I walked into our room.
You were sitting at the computer (as always) and reading jokes.
But something just didn't feel right.

Your face was completely expressionless.

You would read a joke to me and laugh for a second, but always go back to a blank face.

No emotions.

It made me sad to think that you had probably been sitting there for at least the past hour doing the exact same thing.

Reading stupid, pointless jokes on the internet.

You didn't know what else to do with yourself.

You haven't been yourself for such a long time.

I think we're going on a week and a half now.

But I know that you know all of this.
And you'll probably say that you can't help it... which I'm sure is the truth.

But BABY...






*...I miss you.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home