Her eyes sparkled in the spotlight.
I've always told her that her eyes look absolutely amazing in the sunlight. I suppose it works with the stage lights, too.
She's beautiful.
Everyone was anticipating her performance.
"Feel my face," she told me.
So I did. It was burning up, but I don't think I told her that.
"You'll do fine," I assured her, "You always do."
"I'm scurred, Heath."
WHAT?! I, and everyone else, knew that she had no reason to be nervous.
She was so much better then every single other person that stepped onto that stage.
She began to sing and everyone fell silent. Heh, she even danced a little.
From the very first note to the very last, the whole auditorium was in awe.
Pure admiration.
She continued to sing and I could see how much she enjoyed being up there. It looked to me like all the pain and aching in her body vanished. I loved it.
...she looked straight at me. She was singing to me. For that few seconds that her attention was on me, she sang to me. My breath caught in my throat.
"I love her so much," I thought to myself.
The girl sitting next to me leaned over and said, "she's looking right at you."
I know.
At one point someone yelled "I know her!!"
Everyone laughed.
It was then that I leaned over to my great friend sitting on my right...
"Yes," I whispered, "But she's my sister."
I've always told her that her eyes look absolutely amazing in the sunlight. I suppose it works with the stage lights, too.
She's beautiful.
Everyone was anticipating her performance.
"Feel my face," she told me.
So I did. It was burning up, but I don't think I told her that.
"You'll do fine," I assured her, "You always do."
"I'm scurred, Heath."
WHAT?! I, and everyone else, knew that she had no reason to be nervous.
She was so much better then every single other person that stepped onto that stage.
She began to sing and everyone fell silent. Heh, she even danced a little.
From the very first note to the very last, the whole auditorium was in awe.
Pure admiration.
She continued to sing and I could see how much she enjoyed being up there. It looked to me like all the pain and aching in her body vanished. I loved it.
...she looked straight at me. She was singing to me. For that few seconds that her attention was on me, she sang to me. My breath caught in my throat.
"I love her so much," I thought to myself.
The girl sitting next to me leaned over and said, "she's looking right at you."
I know.
At one point someone yelled "I know her!!"
Everyone laughed.
It was then that I leaned over to my great friend sitting on my right...
"Yes," I whispered, "But she's my sister."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home