Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I just wish you understood.

I'm not sure I've ever even tried to explain it to you.
I know you won't listen. I know you won't understand.

You finally got me to tears, are you happy now? Is this what you wanted? You won, alright?

I was strong before.

There are just certain things. And certain moods. And certain tones. And certain looks.

Those things, and tones, and looks aren't rare anymore.
I used to hate them.

It's sad that I've gotten used to them.

And they don't and will never have a reason to get used to them.
Its just not the same with them.

They do exactly what you want when you're around. And you don't EVER question them, do you?

Well, maybe you should.

I don't change. I won't change.
Not how you want me to.




But its just not the same with them, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home