I HATE this.
Will you just tell me.
Bluntly, please.
Thats what I need right now.
I dont need you to sugar coat the truth or to say one thing and act completely different.
Just stay the same, will you?
You are so god damn confusing and its starting to get to me.
You are like two COMPLETELY different people, and I can't stand it.
Now, don't change for me. Thats not what I'm asking.
Its not like you would anyway.
What am I saying? You changing for someone else?? Yah, that'll be the day.
You know what... forget it.
I'm sick of you.
*Now I may sound bitter, or just plain mean. But I had to say it somehow. I'm sorry if you dont like it. But if it bothers you, then its probably not about you, so there's no need to worry about it anyway. :)*
Will you just tell me.
Bluntly, please.
Thats what I need right now.
I dont need you to sugar coat the truth or to say one thing and act completely different.
Just stay the same, will you?
You are so god damn confusing and its starting to get to me.
You are like two COMPLETELY different people, and I can't stand it.
Now, don't change for me. Thats not what I'm asking.
Its not like you would anyway.
What am I saying? You changing for someone else?? Yah, that'll be the day.
You know what... forget it.
I'm sick of you.
*Now I may sound bitter, or just plain mean. But I had to say it somehow. I'm sorry if you dont like it. But if it bothers you, then its probably not about you, so there's no need to worry about it anyway. :)*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home