Why didn't you tell me?
Truthfully, its worse when I hear it from someone else... plus the fact that you specifically said that I couldn't know.
Why?
I had been wondering, you know...
...But I convinced myself that I was wrong because you, I thought, would tell me if it was true.
Well now I know that it is.
I trust you with everything.
Anything and everything I would want to tell anyone, I tell you.
There are many things that you don't know, but you see, no one knows them.
I thought you trusted me... maybe I was wrong.
That hurts, though.
...I wouldn't be mad. You should know that, too.
You think I didn't notice?
You change, you know...
...and I notice it.
Of course I notice.
I know you... well.
Whether you like it or not; whether you will admit it, or you won't.
I know you.
Yet, I still love you.
Do what you want... you could tell me or not tell me...
Its fine.
Just know that I know now.
And please, just be careful...
...for me.
I Love You.
Truthfully, its worse when I hear it from someone else... plus the fact that you specifically said that I couldn't know.
Why?
I had been wondering, you know...
...But I convinced myself that I was wrong because you, I thought, would tell me if it was true.
Well now I know that it is.
I trust you with everything.
Anything and everything I would want to tell anyone, I tell you.
There are many things that you don't know, but you see, no one knows them.
I thought you trusted me... maybe I was wrong.
That hurts, though.
...I wouldn't be mad. You should know that, too.
You think I didn't notice?
You change, you know...
...and I notice it.
Of course I notice.
I know you... well.
Whether you like it or not; whether you will admit it, or you won't.
I know you.
Yet, I still love you.
Do what you want... you could tell me or not tell me...
Its fine.
Just know that I know now.
And please, just be careful...
...for me.
I Love You.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home