By now you should have somehow realized what you've got to do...
Saturday, November 08, 2003
Previous Posts
- I was talking to an old, but still great friend of...
- Here's a blogger bound to be written eventually. A...
- I'm afraid. Afraid of what you'll say. Afraid of ...
- well.... i'm not alone tonight. ... and it's ni...
- It's not the fact that i am alone. I have plenty o...
- My arm is cold from the crisp breeze. You aren't h...
- Well... I'm not part of the problem this time. Bu...
- "I love how we have a special bond that no one wil...
- I have no idea what to write. There are so many th...
- All the mistakes are not my fault. In fact, most o...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home