I was talking to an old, but still great friend of mine today.
I haven't seen him in over a year and a half.
I miss him.
I miss them all.
I have to admit though, I did miss them a lot more before...
I missed them so much... I used to say that no one understood how much I missed them... and I'm going to stick with that.
I dont think anyone, except maybe two people, really knew what i was going through.
Crying myself to sleep night after night.
It got old.
It took me two years to really get over it.
TWO YEARS!!
I'm not saying that i cried myself to sleep for two years straight, dont get me wrong.
But it was a while.
And now i'm just trying to say that i still miss them... and I truly cant wait to go back...
But I am finally happy here.
I haven't seen him in over a year and a half.
I miss him.
I miss them all.
I have to admit though, I did miss them a lot more before...
I missed them so much... I used to say that no one understood how much I missed them... and I'm going to stick with that.
I dont think anyone, except maybe two people, really knew what i was going through.
Crying myself to sleep night after night.
It got old.
It took me two years to really get over it.
TWO YEARS!!
I'm not saying that i cried myself to sleep for two years straight, dont get me wrong.
But it was a while.
And now i'm just trying to say that i still miss them... and I truly cant wait to go back...
But I am finally happy here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home