Sunday, November 09, 2003

I couldn't stop thinking about it all day today... which was weird... but the more I thought about it, the worse I felt.

So now it's the end of the day and I feel horrible.

I feel like shit... I'm just a big shit.

And I can't take anything back now.

All I can do is say that I'm sorry... and I am.

People have done that to you before, and even though I'm going to stick to my argument that I didn't do it... I do understand how it may have seemed like I did.

Even though we both have our conflicting arguments, and I do think that I'm right in some ways, almost everything that you said made sense...

So, because I dont know what else to do, I wrote this to tell you that I'm sorry, and I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home