Aw man.
I feel like a hypocrit.
Yes, me. The same person who's biggest pet peeve is when someone is hypocritical.
I just don't know.
I'm confused. UGH! still confused.
I feel like I'm going against so many things that I've always thought. Just things that I knew were right. The right thing to do.
And its not like its even a big deal...
... at all.
What the hell?
I dont know what I think.
Whatever happens, happens.
and its going to happen...
... and I'm going to like it. :)
Of course I'll like it.
I feel like a hypocrit.
Yes, me. The same person who's biggest pet peeve is when someone is hypocritical.
I just don't know.
I'm confused. UGH! still confused.
I feel like I'm going against so many things that I've always thought. Just things that I knew were right. The right thing to do.
And its not like its even a big deal...
... at all.
What the hell?
I dont know what I think.
Whatever happens, happens.
and its going to happen...
... and I'm going to like it. :)
Of course I'll like it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home