Oh my god... I havent laughed this hard since I was a little boy. :)
...And we wonder about penis' and make up names for eachothers heads according to hair color.
...And she says things like "Fuvcker" and bluntly states the fact that she has "rabies" and she can give birth to babies through her bum.
...Late night trips to the store.
...Being attacked by rather scary boys.
...Only one word needed here... "labelmaker."
...She frogets a lot.
And mis-spells shut... saying "shit" and the outcome being "mouth shit."
...We're all ready to fall asleep watching TV at the end of the night, and she suggests playing a game.
... and this is why I love them.
...And we wonder about penis' and make up names for eachothers heads according to hair color.
...And she says things like "Fuvcker" and bluntly states the fact that she has "rabies" and she can give birth to babies through her bum.
...Late night trips to the store.
...Being attacked by rather scary boys.
...Only one word needed here... "labelmaker."
...She frogets a lot.
And mis-spells shut... saying "shit" and the outcome being "mouth shit."
...We're all ready to fall asleep watching TV at the end of the night, and she suggests playing a game.
... and this is why I love them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home