Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Everything was perfect before.
and when I say perfect, I mean perfect.

We were the very best of friends.
We never fought.

It was like this for the longest time.

Then one day it just wasn't.
Wait, maybe it didn't all happen in one day. Maybe it gradually got worse and worse and I just ignored it. Then finally, on that one day it couldn't be ignored anymore. And it hit me. Hit me right in the face. Hard.

Ouch.

She would blame it on me, and I blame it on her. That's just human nature.

I can't stand the way things are right now.
Bluntly, they suck. They have for a while now.
And the worse part of everything is that it doesnt look like they are going to get any better anytime soon.

I cant change that.
I can't.

If I could, I would. But that's just not allowed.





I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home