My questions are being answered... one by one... but unfortunately, none of the answers are coming from you.
I need all the answers from you.
This is wrong. Totally wrong.
And what the hell is not talking going to do?
It won't make it any better, I can guarantee that one.
Maybe its nothing, but maybe its something.
It is something to me. I know that I told you it wasn't, and that statement was true before all of this occured.
But I do have to say that I didn't expect this from you.
Worst part is that I'm not even supposed to know.
That won't work.
I find out. You should know that by now. I have my connections, hun.
So even if you don't inform me of everything, I learn it all.
It all comes with time.
But the more time that passes with this situation, the more it hurts.
Before, I refused to use that word. Hurt. Because going into it, I told myself that I wasn't going to get hurt.
... that I was prepared.
But it came too soon.
Way too soon.
I wasn't ready.
But it's alright, because I will be fine.
...and we will be fine.
Nothing has changed, right?
Nothing happened.
That's a lie.
It happened.
But I guess the question is if it will ever happen again.
I can't answer that right now, because I just don't know.
I would love to be able to say that it won't happen again... ever.
But I really have no idea.
It will all happen eventually. We have established that.
It will... eventually.
Just let me get over all of this first, please.
*Just give me a little time.*
I need all the answers from you.
This is wrong. Totally wrong.
And what the hell is not talking going to do?
It won't make it any better, I can guarantee that one.
Maybe its nothing, but maybe its something.
It is something to me. I know that I told you it wasn't, and that statement was true before all of this occured.
But I do have to say that I didn't expect this from you.
Worst part is that I'm not even supposed to know.
That won't work.
I find out. You should know that by now. I have my connections, hun.
So even if you don't inform me of everything, I learn it all.
It all comes with time.
But the more time that passes with this situation, the more it hurts.
Before, I refused to use that word. Hurt. Because going into it, I told myself that I wasn't going to get hurt.
... that I was prepared.
But it came too soon.
Way too soon.
I wasn't ready.
But it's alright, because I will be fine.
...and we will be fine.
Nothing has changed, right?
Nothing happened.
That's a lie.
It happened.
But I guess the question is if it will ever happen again.
I can't answer that right now, because I just don't know.
I would love to be able to say that it won't happen again... ever.
But I really have no idea.
It will all happen eventually. We have established that.
It will... eventually.
Just let me get over all of this first, please.
*Just give me a little time.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home