I heard about you today.
I had no idea and I still dont understand.
I wish you would talk to me.
I don't know why you do it or how.
Is it a big deal?
You know, I've been thinking a lot lately.
And you would yell at me if you know about some of the thoughts I've been having.
I'm not going to tell you because you have enough weight on your shoulders right now.
Besides the fact that I think too many people come to you about things like this. Although I think they play theirs up to be much worse.
Mine isn't really that bad at all, I'm only curious.
I like it.
I really can't talk to anyone else about it honestly, because I don't think anyone else would understand at all.
I know that you would at least try. I think you may even be able to relate, and that's why I need you.
I know that I would try to understand if you would talk to me, and then maybe I could talk to you. For advice, perhaps.
Or maybe I'm just trying to find a reason to talk to you. A real reason that I think... well, that I hope you will care about.
You care about me, and I know that.
And don't worry, because I don't need you to show it.
You work better that way, and I've never been one to try to change you. You are you and thats the way it is.
I love you how you are and you know that.
I will always love you; I know that for sure.
We have something special. You and me.
I'm not sure exactly why or how we are special. But there is no doubt in my mind that we have something special... something different.
Something that only you and I could understand.
I wonder if you know that too. I would like to think that you do.
But for now I am very curious about everything.
I need to talk, but I need to be understood...
*...and that's why I need you.*
I had no idea and I still dont understand.
I wish you would talk to me.
I don't know why you do it or how.
Is it a big deal?
You know, I've been thinking a lot lately.
And you would yell at me if you know about some of the thoughts I've been having.
I'm not going to tell you because you have enough weight on your shoulders right now.
Besides the fact that I think too many people come to you about things like this. Although I think they play theirs up to be much worse.
Mine isn't really that bad at all, I'm only curious.
I like it.
I really can't talk to anyone else about it honestly, because I don't think anyone else would understand at all.
I know that you would at least try. I think you may even be able to relate, and that's why I need you.
I know that I would try to understand if you would talk to me, and then maybe I could talk to you. For advice, perhaps.
Or maybe I'm just trying to find a reason to talk to you. A real reason that I think... well, that I hope you will care about.
You care about me, and I know that.
And don't worry, because I don't need you to show it.
You work better that way, and I've never been one to try to change you. You are you and thats the way it is.
I love you how you are and you know that.
I will always love you; I know that for sure.
We have something special. You and me.
I'm not sure exactly why or how we are special. But there is no doubt in my mind that we have something special... something different.
Something that only you and I could understand.
I wonder if you know that too. I would like to think that you do.
But for now I am very curious about everything.
I need to talk, but I need to be understood...
*...and that's why I need you.*

<< Home