Friday, January 30, 2004

I thought about you today...
... a lot.

I tried not to, really I did

but... well, I was unsuccessful.





Truth is, I miss you.



I got in trouble a few times throughout the day, too...

I guess I just wasn’t paying attention... oops.

Today, my mind was elsewhere.
Today I didn’t care about Africa, or Of Mice and Men, or the blue papers, or even why she was so distraught.

Today wasn't about everyone else.
Today was me.

I'm not sure that I even noticed the others, because I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts...

I couldn’t stop.
I would concentrate on thinking about something else, but somehow you would creep into the depths of my mind. And ever so slowly, as to try and not let me notice, you would once again be on my mind.

The memories… our memories… they were all there.


Where was I today, you might ask.
Well, I was far away. Away to how it used to be. Today I was living in the memories.

Things will never be the same… ever.
But I know that already.
I’ve dealt with it.

There will be no more tears over that, believe me.

But sometimes I just miss you.
Sometimes I need you.

Sometimes I have to remember how it used to be.

And that’s all I need.


It’s like… a craving.

I want it so bad, and then I get it...

Then later, everything is normal again.


It's ok though, because it doesn’t hurt anymore.
Now it helps.

Sometimes I just need it.







*Sometimes I just miss you.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home