Monday, February 02, 2004

"The words you say to me are unlike anything
that's ever been said.
And what you do to me is unlike anything
that's ever been."



I think I'm going to cry.

I hate this feeling.


...Sometimes I tell people that you are like a rollercoaster and I'm just on for the ride.
I say that I really have no idea what's going on because you act so different all the time.

But, I just realized that only part of that is true.

I really don't have any idea what's going on, but I dont think it's your fault.

I noticed today that most every time we are together, you act the same. And to your actions, I react the same.

And... I love it.

But then I start to wonder. And I start to doubt.

You see, I know that I only doubt it because I have never felt more like myself then when I am with you.
In fact, I have never felt many things that I feel with you...

And... and it scares me.


How do you do it?

Why are you always on my mind?
Why do I long to be in your arms?
Why do I want so much just to be near you?

You make me feel safe.

We haven't talked in a while, but I am not worried.
Nothing changes with us.

I don't know what else to say. There is so much, but as usual, nothing will come out.


I miss you so much. I want you.





*I love you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home