Please forgive me if I don't seem like myself.
Or if I seem sad.
Or if I get angry at you for no real reason.
Or if I look like I'm going to explode or kill someone.
Or if I don't hear you the first time you say something.
Or if you see me cry.
Or if I don't look like myself.
Or if I seem like I don't care about something important that you are telling me.
Or if I become lazy.
Or if I don't seem happy to see you.
Or if I don't say "I love you" as much as I should.
Or if I make you start to wonder about the thoughts going through my head.
Or if I make you begin to doubt me.
Or if I don't listen to your advice.
Or if I talk about myself too much.
Or if I make you cry.
Or if I seem like I'm not trying.
I really do care.
And I want to know about your day.
And I do love you.
And I am trying.
I'm trying to be happy.
But I feel like its becoming more work.
I am lost.
...it's like i'm not here at all.
But I'll be better soon,
I know I will.
I just need you to be patient for me.
*Please just wait for me to come back.*
Or if I seem sad.
Or if I get angry at you for no real reason.
Or if I look like I'm going to explode or kill someone.
Or if I don't hear you the first time you say something.
Or if you see me cry.
Or if I don't look like myself.
Or if I seem like I don't care about something important that you are telling me.
Or if I become lazy.
Or if I don't seem happy to see you.
Or if I don't say "I love you" as much as I should.
Or if I make you start to wonder about the thoughts going through my head.
Or if I make you begin to doubt me.
Or if I don't listen to your advice.
Or if I talk about myself too much.
Or if I make you cry.
Or if I seem like I'm not trying.
I really do care.
And I want to know about your day.
And I do love you.
And I am trying.
I'm trying to be happy.
But I feel like its becoming more work.
I am lost.
...it's like i'm not here at all.
But I'll be better soon,
I know I will.
I just need you to be patient for me.
*Please just wait for me to come back.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home