A girls night on the town.
Dinner and a show in the city.
Could it get any better then that?
Well, yeah kind of...
Could have been Broadway in New York, but who's complaining?
I had a blast.
The night was a little short of perfect.
A wonderful birthday, no less.
A few things could have made it better, but I have a feeling that those things will come later.
Which is fine with me.
I also learned something.
I learned who cares.
And I learned who doesn't.
That, let me tell you, is very nice to know.
So... now I find myself one year older, and ready to take on the world.
I think I can deal with everything now.
I know what to do.
Finally something makes sense...
*...just because.*
Dinner and a show in the city.
Could it get any better then that?
Well, yeah kind of...
Could have been Broadway in New York, but who's complaining?
I had a blast.
The night was a little short of perfect.
A wonderful birthday, no less.
A few things could have made it better, but I have a feeling that those things will come later.
Which is fine with me.
I also learned something.
I learned who cares.
And I learned who doesn't.
That, let me tell you, is very nice to know.
So... now I find myself one year older, and ready to take on the world.
I think I can deal with everything now.
I know what to do.
Finally something makes sense...
*...just because.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home