All the plans got ruined.
I should have expected that though because, well, when does that not happen?
I was so frusterated and upset.
The faces you were making didn't help.
Your comments didn't do any good either.
You know, I would really think that you would get it by now.
I have had these moods before.
Just leave me alone.
Why don't you understand that yet?
I just wanted to get away for a couple seconds.
So I left.
Apparently I left a little too forcefully for you, though.
That's what I do in times like those.
You hate arguing with me.
So I don't make you.
You're welcome.
*Just leave me alone next time. Just once.*
I should have expected that though because, well, when does that not happen?
I was so frusterated and upset.
The faces you were making didn't help.
Your comments didn't do any good either.
You know, I would really think that you would get it by now.
I have had these moods before.
Just leave me alone.
Why don't you understand that yet?
I just wanted to get away for a couple seconds.
So I left.
Apparently I left a little too forcefully for you, though.
That's what I do in times like those.
You hate arguing with me.
So I don't make you.
You're welcome.
*Just leave me alone next time. Just once.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home