You say that you worry...
In your eyes, I'll fail.
But I live my own life
not trapped in your jail.
I know what I'm doing.
I've known from the start.
But you tell me I'm too young,
I'll hurt when we part.
There are times that I wonder
what you truly think of me.
Just trust me on this one,
and let me be free.
You have been hurt in your life,
but mine's not the same.
I know I won't fall victim
to that terrible game.
So I don't want your opinion,
Please leave me alone.
'Cause I've already decided
to deal on my own.
*I'll be okay.*
In your eyes, I'll fail.
But I live my own life
not trapped in your jail.
I know what I'm doing.
I've known from the start.
But you tell me I'm too young,
I'll hurt when we part.
There are times that I wonder
what you truly think of me.
Just trust me on this one,
and let me be free.
You have been hurt in your life,
but mine's not the same.
I know I won't fall victim
to that terrible game.
So I don't want your opinion,
Please leave me alone.
'Cause I've already decided
to deal on my own.
*I'll be okay.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home