Sunday, June 27, 2004

I love him and I missed him more then I thought I did.

It was really nice to see him and I'm glad that he's coming home soon. Hopefully it's as soon as we think.

It was also nice to hear her talk about me.
About how I'm her other daughter and how I read the little notes that she leaves and do the chores because she knows that the other two won't do them.
And how she can't wait until I "move in." That makes me feel good every time I hear her say it because I love the fact that she remembers and she's the one to bring it up.

They all care. I know that. And I care so much in return.

I hadn't seen him that happy in a long time, which makes me smile even more.



*Families are wonderful... I love both of mine so very much.*

1 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

You are so lucky.
Some people can't stand the one family that they have.
And you have TWO wonderful ones.

We're so lucky.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home