Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'll always be here to talk.
I don't care if you live around here anymore or not. (although you claim that you always will.)

You may show up at my door whenever you need to...
and if I am home, I will drop anything for you.
If I'm not home... wait for me.
I will always come back evenutally. ;)


You will never be alone.
You do have love... although not the kind you want.
Try to be happy with what you have now until you find exactly what you are looking for.
But be patient... it will show up someday.

Just know that I'm here.
Always know that.

You don't have to be lost any longer, lovely.



*You may send your distress beacon directly to me.*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You impress me as a person, but even more as a friend. Anyone who knows you is a better person for it, anyone who has you for a friend should know how lucky they are.....you simply impress me.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To mirror whoever put that last comment..........
You really are a great person, and i know i have become a better person ever since I met you. Your great I never want you to change.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home