Her brown hair is so blonde that it shines-- gleams like a brilliant star on a clear night.
And sometimes she gets so mad that her dimples look like bullet holes.
She lies sprawled across my lap; sitting as if she were the queen of the world.
She points out the spots and asks about then with genuine concern filling her voice.
Later she touches them, looks very closely at each one, counts them, and asks again...
And sometimes she gets so mad that her dimples look like bullet holes.
She lies sprawled across my lap; sitting as if she were the queen of the world.
She points out the spots and asks about then with genuine concern filling her voice.
I lie.
Later she touches them, looks very closely at each one, counts them, and asks again...
As shamelessly as I can, I lie again.

2 Comments:
?
No need for questions...
and
I love you more.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home