Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I want to appreciate things like I used to.
I want the little things to matter again.
I want to love like I used to.
I want to care about things that I used to care so much about.
I want my emotions to run wild every once in a while.
I want to giggle.
I want to feel.
I want to cry.
I want to forget.
I want to laugh and be so happy that I could burst.
I want to know the difference between right and wrong.
I want to be happy.
I want to understand.

*sigh...


In reality,

*all I want is you.*

9 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

you mean steve??!?!?!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my my my what a blunt one that lady is;)

but.... let me say that those same feelings and thoughts have been running through my mind as well.

only, not for steve ;).

11:54 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

geez chris!
no need for that. haha



Who are you, anonymous?

12:07 AM  
Blogger christina said...

hahhahahhahaha i am so glad i did that. it was funny. funny me funny me.



like that time i wore bright blue underwear on my head.


i'll never regret it.

4:13 PM  
Blogger loo said...

hahahahaha, that lady..

she's such a LOSER!!!!!


;) but I love her.


and lippy too, of course.
and meg...
and if I knew who anonymous was, I'd probably love him/her too!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I'd just like to go out on a limb and say thank you for writing such a sweet blogger about me.
Second of all, I'd just like to say how this brings back to the old hip hop days, and I leave you with this quote.

"Girl you can have me if you want meee, just simply ask me to be there"

-Daniel Kenneth Towne.

5:38 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

"Nothing you confess could make me love you less"....

Jump him..heath he won't know what to do!!...he loves you he just is afraid to show it lol..

12:08 AM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

"Nothing you confess could make me love you less"

Jump him heath he won't know what to do...he loves you he just doesnt know it yet...give it time...he'll come in time...(no pun intended) lol hahhahaha

12:10 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

*sigh. haha

What am I going to do with all of you?

Silly, silly girls. (and boy, of course)

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home