I've always wanted to marry a Marine.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Previous Posts
- Her brown hair is so blonde that it shines-- gleam...
- They entered through a small break in the fence an...
- I want to appreciate things like I used to. I wan...
- "You're not even the same person anymore..." "I ...
- mmm... this is fun most of the time. And you ...
- I walked into my room and forced myself to look in...
- Stop thinking... * "Alright, baby." *
- "Oh, why you look so sad, The tears are in your e...
- It is true. And I did. But I am still the person t...
- You said that your love would never crumble. And t...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
ummm, hello????
Who wouldn't????
1- they're gentlemen.
2- they're in uniform.
3- they're jacked!!!
:) and they're people like Dad and Tex.
i'm workin on it BABY...
and i have to say that I saw the marine bugle corps Tues. and the red uniforms arent quite as appealing as the spiffy lookin black ones. (or blue... whichever they are.) ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home