"Remember when we needed each other?
The best of friends like 'sister and brother' that's his cue. ;)
We understood that we'd never be alone.
Those days are gone, and I want you so much...
The night is long and I need your touch.
I don't know what to say... I never meant to feel this way.
But I just don't want to be alone tonight.
I'm falling so hard, so fast this time...
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?
'It has to be tonight'
But I just need you to know... everything.
I don't want to say goodbye.
I want to spend the rest of my life knowing you."
*Simple... like that* And though you may not agree, I can't help it. Give me your strength?
The best of friends like 'sister and brother' that's his cue. ;)
We understood that we'd never be alone.
Those days are gone, and I want you so much...
The night is long and I need your touch.
I don't know what to say... I never meant to feel this way.
But I just don't want to be alone tonight.
I'm falling so hard, so fast this time...
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?
'It has to be tonight'
But I just need you to know... everything.
I don't want to say goodbye.
I want to spend the rest of my life knowing you."
*Simple... like that* And though you may not agree, I can't help it. Give me your strength?

4 Comments:
you already know my thoughts on this
Paige... the end was to you.
anything that is mine is yours. But I believe you are much stronger than you think, true strength isn't known until it is truly needed. Someday you'll believe in yourself as much as I already believe in you, but for the time being if you think you need my strength...it is yours.
love you Heath...
and nice word choice... i like it... might have to steal it sometime. ;-)
follow your heart babe, and you wont ever go wrong.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home