"What's uuup?" he asks in his I'm-tired-but-in-a-good-mood voice.
"Noooothin," she replies in her playful, I-like-talking-to-you voice and plops herself, very comfortably onto the bed. "When did you do this?" she asks, looking around the room.
"A few weeks ago," he says.
Woah, I havent been here in forever. (That's her thought.)
"Wanna chill down here for a while?" he asks. or something to that effect.
"We figured that since you were here, we would invite you down."
Well, it was nice of you to think of me; I'm satisfied. (another one of her thoughts.)
"Sure," she answered, "I'll stay here for a while... plus, I'm sure they won't miss me too much up there." ;)
*BEEP*... a text. Yep, she wouldn't be missed upstairs at all for a little while.
Good, some time down here won't be too bad at all. In fact, I think it will be kind of nice. (and with this thought, she giggled a little to herself. But enough to make him look over. And to that, she smiled.)
And so the night continued.
Talking and giggling.
Eating and laughing.
Knocking things over and rolling eyes because he knew that was going to happen.
Sleeping and mumbling. ("Don't.") ;)
Sighing and knowing that everything is going to end up okay.
Because even though nights like this don't happen all the time, the important thing is that they can happen when the situation presents itself.
Plus, if they were to happen on a regular basis, I wouldn't appreciate it half as much. (just another little thought.)
It wasn't really even a night to remember. Just a night that will be remembered.
But it was nice.
*And everything is going to end up okay.* Not a thought of hers, it's just the end.
"Noooothin," she replies in her playful, I-like-talking-to-you voice and plops herself, very comfortably onto the bed. "When did you do this?" she asks, looking around the room.
"A few weeks ago," he says.
Woah, I havent been here in forever. (That's her thought.)
"Wanna chill down here for a while?" he asks. or something to that effect.
"We figured that since you were here, we would invite you down."
Well, it was nice of you to think of me; I'm satisfied. (another one of her thoughts.)
"Sure," she answered, "I'll stay here for a while... plus, I'm sure they won't miss me too much up there." ;)
*BEEP*... a text. Yep, she wouldn't be missed upstairs at all for a little while.
Good, some time down here won't be too bad at all. In fact, I think it will be kind of nice. (and with this thought, she giggled a little to herself. But enough to make him look over. And to that, she smiled.)
And so the night continued.
Talking and giggling.
Eating and laughing.
Knocking things over and rolling eyes because he knew that was going to happen.
Sleeping and mumbling. ("Don't.") ;)
Sighing and knowing that everything is going to end up okay.
Because even though nights like this don't happen all the time, the important thing is that they can happen when the situation presents itself.
Plus, if they were to happen on a regular basis, I wouldn't appreciate it half as much. (just another little thought.)
It wasn't really even a night to remember. Just a night that will be remembered.
But it was nice.
*And everything is going to end up okay.* Not a thought of hers, it's just the end.

3 Comments:
yes. surprising.
heh... we werent even alone. :)
i knew things would end up ok...i figured he'd come around how couldn't he with someone as awesome and as beautiful as you....everything will always be "ok" don't worry....i lub you :)
ha. ha. ha.
not funny.
I WAS DOWNSTAIRS!!! hahaha
I could have at least been having a little fun of my own!! ;)
haha but i got nothin!!!!!!!
pity.
(haha. but i love you guys.)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home