Alright, it has come to that time again.
I'm bored. with everything.
bored with life.
I want to get something pierced... or dye my hair.
(I like my length, so a haircut is not an option this time.
Well, maybe just a trim... heh.)
*...and then I want to go streaking to show off my new hair color and body jewel.* ...perfect.
I'm bored. with everything.
bored with life.
I want to get something pierced... or dye my hair.
(I like my length, so a haircut is not an option this time.
Well, maybe just a trim... heh.)
*...and then I want to go streaking to show off my new hair color and body jewel.* ...perfect.

2 Comments:
that means youd be...........NAKIE!
hahahaha
My Ladyday: you are oh, so very funny.
One- because you just said 'nakie'.
Two- because you comment on everything now-a-days because you have nothing else to do (but I do love seeing your epithet on an always perfectly-worded comment)
:D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home